Altenew March 2018 Stamp/Die Release Blog Hop Winner

2018/04/03


Hi Ladies! Thanks for participating on Altenew March 2018 Stamp/Die Release Blog Hop. I am soooo thankful for all the lovely comments you left under my post. Your sweet words always warm my heart. I randomly choose a winner. The lucky girl is kathymcc. Congrats for your $30 Altenew gift certificate!!!
Please, contact Altenew at winner@altenew.com by 4/15/2018 with the subject line Altenew March 2018 Stamp/Die Release Blog Hop Winner from Flora's Blog.

Don't forget to check who is the winner of the $50 Altenew gift certificate! Visit the Altenew blog for details! Thanks for stopping by! Flóra


2 comments

  1. This is a very striking layout. I always look to make sure that the picture is still the focal point and here, the eye is drawn straight to the photo. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! Really love those soft looking blue flowers. Made you layout so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete