One Little Word 2017 - Hip Kit Club

2017/01/01

Hi Girls! Happy New Year! December 2016 Hip Kits arrived so I dived in and made the first project with this amazing selection. 


It was time to summerize the past year and make New Year’s resolutions. I have never made list as I know it won’t work but last year I choose one word for the whole year to focus on.It really worked for me, so I decided to choose a new one for this year. I documented this on my new page what was made with the fun December 2016 Hip Kits.


I mainly used Pink Paislee Paige Evans Take Me Away collection. The base of my layout is Pink Paislee – Take Me Away – Paper 07 from December Paper Kit. I fussy cut few windows from Pink Paislee – Take Me Away – Paper 09 and “opened” them with a craft knife.


The title was created with a mix of Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life – Phrase Thickers and Crate Paper – Heart Day – Charming Thickers from December 2016 Main Kit.


I made a small pocket from vellum. I hide here my word along with journaling.


I was thinking to add photos or not, but in the end I decided place some funny selfies on my project. I hope you like my new page. I wish you happy new year! May all your dreams come true in 2017!
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. Super super cute... I love how you use all this bright and colorful papers

    ReplyDelete