Handmade cards with envelopes

2016/11/04

Hi Girls! I am catching up with my blog posts. This was my second and last project with September Creative Retreat Blue Moon Kit. 
I made two cards as my last projects. I will send them to my scrapy friends, I hope they will like them. I used this month’s color palette – pink-blue – for the cards. The beautiful scrapbook papers are from Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Gather collection. I decorated the cards with Creative Retreat chipboards, flairs and Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills Puffy Stickers.


I used the exclusive stamp set for the gold embossed leaves. They cheer up my projects. I added machine stitching and Heidi Swapp Shine splashes for more texture. I took lots of photos of the cards, so just enjoy.








That is it! I really enjoyed to be in the Creative Retreat Design Team. Thanks Danielle for the great opportunity! Wish for the new team pretty new kits and for the followers amazing upcoming  projects!

Supplies / Felhasznált anyagok:


Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment