Die cut love

2016/09/12

Hi there! I am back with a 8.5″x11″ scrapbook layout. This time I made a grid design using Altenew inks and Beautiful Day Stamp Set and Die Bundle. I have to admit that one of my favourite embellishments are die cuts. I regularly run out of them so I thought I will create my own for this project.


The first step of the process was to find the matching inks for the the Pinkfresh Studio Felicity collection what I have used for this page. The Rouge Crisp Dye Ink and the Sea Glass Dye Ink was perfect match. Then I created few stamped images with Beautiful Day Stamp Set and then I cut them out with Sizzix and Beautiful Day Die Set.


I added a stamped image to every square and other tiny embellishments like sequins and stickers. I wanted to make the project more interesting so I machine stitched here and there.



The theme of the layout is winter and spring. In the photo are me and my lovely Füli waiting for spring to come. Also the color choice shows this duality. The cold blue reminds of winter and the warm blush reminds of beautiful spring.


I was studying the design of the collection and tried to create matching die cuts in colors and designs as well. The process was a big fun, I am also satisfied with the result.


Felhasznált anyagok / Supplies:
Papírok / Papers: 
Pinkfresh Studio - Felicity - 12x12 Paper Pack

Díszítőelemek / Embellishments:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Always - Bits & Pieces
Pinkfresh Studio - Felicity - Puffy Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio - Felicity - Die Cut Pieces

Egyéb / Others:
Sizzix Big Shot


I hope you like my new scrapbook layout. Thansk for stopping by!
Flóra



1 comment