Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life Love

2016/09/02

Hi! Here is a new layout made with the August Hip Kits. For this layout I used a lot of Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life pattern papers and embellishments. I love the Ephemera pack from the Main Kit as well as the Sticker Book from the Project Life Kit.


It’s a very simple layout with few paper strips and with slipped photos. I just added a big bold title from Dear Lizzy – Saturday – Hello Thickers included in the August Main Kit.


The clear Amy Tangerine stickers look really vibrant on the white cardstock, so I used a lot. I also added few pastel leaves what I cut out with Silhouette Cameo. These are designed by Kim Watson and only for subscribers available.



I like to play with Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life collection because the result will be always super fun. Thanks for stopping by today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

Post a Comment