Watercoloring with Altenew inks + process video

2016/06/26

Sziasztok! Ma egy vidám nyári oldalt hoztam a kedvenc színeimmel, ami az Altenew blogon jelent meg. Ez alkalommal az Altenew termékeket a Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom kollekcióval párosítottam

Hi Ladies! Today I show you a summer, girly layout made with fun colors. I matched the Altenew products with Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom collection, they completed each other perfectly. I used for this project the Beautiful Day stamp set and few inks.


A kiinduló pontom a Love Never Ends ingyenes The Cut Shoppe vágófáj volt, amit Silhouette Cameoval vágtam ki akvarell papírból. A címfeliratot mögé Crate Paper Bloom papírokat szerettem volna ragasztani sárga, rózsaszín és türkiz színekben. Először kiválasztottam a papírokat, majd a színben passzoló Altenew tintákat: Mango SmoothieCotton CandySea Glass. A szavak körül egy lapos ecsettel felvittem a tintát (lásd a videóban) és kialakítottam a vízfesték hatást. Ezután virágokat és ágakat pecsételtem. Számra olyan kézzel-ceruzával rajzolt hatásuk van, ezt a Moon Rock tintával próbáltam imitálni.

For this layout  I had a watercolor paper base from which I cut out the title Love Never Ends (from The Cut Shoppe) with Silhouette Cameo. I wanted to back the words with patterned papers so first of all I chose them (yellow, pink and turquoise/teal) and then I selected the matching inks: Mango Smoothie, Cotton Candy, Sea Glass. I add some ink on a plastic packaging and then with a flat brush and water I painted the edges of the cut out words. It gave really nice soft watercolor effect on the paper. Next step was stamping with the floral stamps, what had just outlines. They remind me pencil hand drawn art. To imitate this look I used the Moon Rock ink and stamp with it around the title.


A technikai rész után már csak a dekorálás maradt. Ehhez matricákat, chipboardokat és enamel pöttyöket használtam. Kicsit üresnek találtam az egészet, így végül ráragasztottam az oldalt egy mintás papírra, ami keretet adott az alkotásnak.

The “hard” part was ready. I just added few embellishments what was fit the theme and mood of my layout. I found a bit simple the result this is why I adhered the watercolor paper on a colorful patterned paper. This gave a frame around the page.



Íme a process videó. Ha érdekel hogyan készült az oldal itt megnézheted:

You can watch the whole process in the video. I hope you like my new page and inspire you to try your Altenew inks in this way.



Felhasznált anyagok / Supplies:
Papírok / Papers:
Canson – Aquarelle Paper 300g

Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Bloom – Blissful
Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Bloom – Blossom
Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Bloom – Delighted  
Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Bloom – Garden Party

Díszítőelemek / Embellishments:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio – Free Spirit  Enamel Shapes
Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Bloom – Chipboard
Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Bloom – Stickers 
Echo Park – Summer Party – Enamel Dots

Egyéb / Others:
Altenew – Beautiful Day stamp set
Altenew – Cotton Candy Crisp Dye Ink

Altenew – Mango Smoothie Dye Ink
Altenew – Moon Rock Crisp Dye Ink
Altenew – Sea Glass Dye Ink
Love Everlasting cut file from The Cut Shoppe
Silhouette Cameo

Köszönöm, hogy benéztél!
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. I recently discovered your blog and loooove your layouts! I love stamping and sometimes struggle with using stamps on layouts, but after watching your videos I have tons of inspiration now! :)

    ReplyDelete