Dear Me! with Pink Paislee C'est La Vie

2016/03/02

Ezt a bejegyzést magyarul a ScrapBolt blogon olvashatod.

###

Today I am very excited to introduce you the beautiful, amazing, pink, mint, gold, floral and striped Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection. I LOVE it! I know I am not alone. ;-) Actually, I can not really point out one product because they are all my favorites: the puffy stickers, "mirror" sticker, washi, cork hearts, die cuts,  alphabets etc etc ... Who can choose from so many beauties?


Cork Hearts Stickers with Glitter Accents and Shaped Paper Clips

Puffy Stickers and Mirror Stickers 
Word Jumble Transparent Stickers with Foil Accents 

But now let's move on to the 8,5x11" page. I decided to write a letter for myself. Everybody has bad days, me too. You know when you see everything negative and dark, when you would like to give up everthings.  I needed some useful-helpful thoughts what I know on the happy, sunny days... just I forget them on the bad ones. So I wrote down these sentences and complete the text with the transparent stickers. I fussy cut some beautiful flowers from a 12" pattern paper and place them on the side of the layout. In the end I added a few tiny stickers.

Pull out your favourite and most beautiful collection and write an inspirational letter to yourself! Use a happy photo and write down the answers for the questions which makes you uncertain on the hard days. Put this page on the wall or hide them in your drawer...as you like,  but always check it on the bad days to remind yourself of your goals. :-)







1 comment

  1. This is lovely! And what a wonderful idea - to write a letter of encouragement to yourself! I love everything about this page - it caught my eye right away. Your name caught my eye as well - my mother's name was Flora and I love it!

    ReplyDelete