Christmas card with treats

2015/12/23

Magyarul a Sugallatok blogon olvashatod.

###

Tis the season...so it was time to make a card for my scrap friend. And as she also has sharp eyes for scrapbooking I had to make something special and unique. I decided to make small pockets inside of the card for chocolates. I choose the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Tis the season collection for the project. This made it even special because in Europe it is very hard to get these products. I got them with the like for ever Wish list kit. :-) 


I jazzed up the cover with a piece of embossed (with Sizzix) cardstock and pom pom ribbon. I used my Crop-A-Dile for riveting on the spine and hanged few scrapes. 



Inside of the card are the little pockets decorated with Cocoa Vanilla Studio die cuts. I filled them with delicious chocolates. On the other side I used a beautiful frame which I cut with Sizzix. In the middle of the frame are little white labels with my hand-written holiday wishes.  






Here is a short video of the card, so you can take a look closer. 






Post a Comment