Hello Fall

2015/11/25

Magyarul a ScrapBolt blogon olvasható a poszt.

###

I think this year we can not complain about the weather as this season's fall was so beautiful. The nice fall colors, the sunshine (well ... and the beautiful autumn scrapbooking stuffs :)) inspired me lately. We did some trip in the nature, so I had to close these memories in a mini album. 
I found this cute mini video tutorial by Anna Komenda and I couldn't resist it. I used Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6x6" paper pad and puffy stickers, few chipboard and enamel dots. It was a challenge to make the album from 6" one side paper but I didn't give up. 


My step-by-step TUTORIAL is here.




I made a short video as the album is a bit complicated and I can't show by photos how does it "works". Enjoy! :-)


 Few photos:






And more photos about our trip to Prevala-Slovenia:

Step-by-step tutorial is HERE


2 comments