Cocktail fun at sunset scrapbook layout

2016/10/02

Hi there! I hope you are having a lovely day. Today I am going to share with you two projects made with the gorgeous September 2016 Hip Kits. The first project is a 12″ scrapbook layout. I grabbed this pretty American Crafts – Flamingo Cardstock from the September Cardstock Kit and use it as my base. As the first step I created random sized gold circles with negligent machine stitching.


Then I placed my two photos. Just few words about the photos. I documented my Mom with her very first cocktail what we had on her birthday at seaside at the beautiful sunset. Such a sweet memory.

But back to the page. I used the XOXO Maggie Holmes Gather die cut, other chipboards and Pinkfresh Studio – Indigo Hills – Wood Veneer flower from the September 2016 Main Hip Kit.


I think the Crate Paper Cute Girl chipboard elements from the September 2016 Embellishment Kit perfectly fit to my theme. They give the sparkling party atmosphere to my layout.


I also added Crate Paper gold phrases, I love how they shine on my layout. In the end I complete my project with Simple Stories – Posh – Enamel Dots and Pinkfresh Studio – Indigo Hills – Hearts from September 2016 Project Life Kit.


My second project is a pretty card. I used few layers as a background. To soften the patternes I added a piece of vellum on the top of the layers and sew around with golden threads. My title is a cut file designed by Kim Watson and was cut out with Silhouette Cameo. If you are a suscriber you can download it from the Hip Kit Club site.


I just added to my card Simple Stories – Posh die cuts from September 2016 Project Life Kit. I adhered them with foam tape you they pop out. In the end I decided to add more romanticism, so I adhered a lace strip at the bottom of the card.


That was it for today. I hope you like my new projects. See you soon! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra


Post a Comment