Watermelon season

2015/09/29

This year we bought and ate lots of mellifluous watermelons. I made this layout to remember these nice memories how we had fun. Sometimes we cut it in small pieces but sometimes we just could not wait and grabbed it and ate it... like on this photo. :D
For the layout I used mainly the Scrapfellow September Kit. I thing this floral paper really fit to the September Mood Board of Jot Magazine.


The colors of the mood board is very far away from me. It was very hard to make this LO, I just don't feel confident with red and blue..and let's not talk about how much of papers, embellishments or anything I have in these colors. :D






4 comments

  1. Beautiful layout!! Love the design.
    Thanks so much for taking the Jot challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is fantastic! The photo is awesome too! Thank you for taking the time & playing along with us over at Jot!

    ReplyDelete